cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight Charge Changes during Billing When the Qty Differs from SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario here where I have configured my freight charges as fixed amount. But, I just realized that it changes as the biling document due to user changes the delivery quantity. For example, in sales order the qty for mat A is 20 and the freight charge is 200 euro. During delivery note creation, user only delivers 15 qty to customer. At the end, the billing document will show freight charge of 150 euro due to the following calculation. 20qty = 200 euro and so 15 qty will be 150 euro. Where should I configure so that no matter how much the qty the freight charges still remain fixed.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Yvonne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yvonne,

Based on the pricing type used in copy control system will redetermine price in billing document. But still it can be fixed for some condition type. in your case first I want to know what is the condition record you have maintained for frieght charges or if you using it as a manual condition.

However use of calculation type Fixed Amount in your condition type for freight charges could serve the purpose.

Make a new sales document & check in billing.

Revert back.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I am curently using it as a manual condition. I wonder if a condtion record could solve the problem as since the billing type used is F2, I do not want to change the pricing type in copy control as it might affect other documents as well.

I have maintained fixed amount and it only works if the qty for the billing document is the same as the sales order.

Kindly advise.

Regards,

Yvonne

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yvonne,

You must be using header condition for freight charge, so no use of condition record.

Try this: Leave the field Condition Category & Calculation Type field of condition type BLANK.

Now create the invoice.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In V/06 ,maintain your Condition Type in Control Data > Calculation Type as Fixed Amount and in Scale Basis - maintain it as Value Scale.

Best regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think to maintain the freight charges as fixed, you need to change the calculation type in V/06 for the concerned Freight Condition type. Presently it could be Gross weight.

Try this and give the feedback.

Regards

Vamsi Javaji.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In V/06 condition type for Freight charges for the pricing procedure assigned to billing you can make this unchangeable once delivered as per order.Some standard user exits (routines) are also there to make freight copy from order as it is.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Actually user enter a different quantity in sales order and delivery. That means they can deliver more or deliver less than the quantity ordered. Since copy control for billing document is reference to the delivery order, the quantity delivered will be copied over to the billing document and that is why my freight charges changed. I have tried the proposed solution but problem still persists.

Appreciate more inputs from experts here.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Yvonne

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this

Go to V/06 selsct ur Freight con type change ur calculation type as (B)FIXED AMOUNT..

and create an access sequece for ur sales area plant or customercombination and assign it to ur freight cond.type

Create a condition record in VK11 for this condition type as a fixed value..say Rs150

Now create sales order and billing chk hte value fo freight cond.type..

Reg

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Jul 6, 2009 12:14 PM

Edited by: Jagsap on Jul 6, 2009 12:15 PM