cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while applying support packs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When i am applying support pack for basis component SAPKB70011, system has been aborted in import phase.

when the system is started the i'm unable to login.

ERROR:

*Status 0020 of the user interface SAPMSYST missing*

So, Is there any option to re-import the supoort pacls from OS level or anyother solution.

Solution required immediately.

SB: Oracle10g

SAP: ECC6 SR2

Regards,

Sanjeeva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced the similar issue twice got it solved by way ravi has provided the solution but its not advisable to use without SAP intervention there are certain paramenters they take up while provided the code which ravi has provided which i followed with SAP's help.

The other way is trigger a backup and start appying the support packages again and follow th OCS note(This errors are mostly encountered when we apply latest SPAM patch which SAP recommends to follow few steps which are in most cases mentioned in OCS Notes)

Hope this will help you get rid of the error.

Thanks

Sandeep Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced the similar issue twice got it solved by way ravi has provided the solution but its not advisable to use without SAP intervention there are certain paramenters they take up while provided the code which ravi has provided which i followed with SAP's help.

The other way is trigger a backup and start appying the packages and follow th OCS note(This errors are mostly encountered when we apply latest SPAM patch which SAP recommends to follow few steps which are in most cases mentioned in OCS Notes)

Hope this will help you get rid of the error.

Thanks

Sandeep Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u please help me how did you cleared this error.

chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos
Is there any option to re-import the supoort pacls from OS level or anyother solution.

I suggest you to contact SAP support.

0 Kudos

Hi we are facing same kind of problem can you let us know the solution Please.

Thanks,

Rani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

refer below steps and see

Error Messages:

before you login to SAP you can see in sap logon:

Status 0020 of the user interface SAPMSYST missing

after login in status bar:

Status LIVE of the user interface SAPLSRABAX_EXC missing

In SLOG1234.SID:

WARNING: Background job RDDIMPDP could not be started or terminated abnormally.

Please check that the R/3 system is running.

Please check the system. Use transactions SM21, SM37, SM50.

WARNING: (This warning is harmless if no further warnings follow.)

WARNING: System SID. Warning. 20081211092715 :

Please find and solve the problem, which was the cause for it. In my case it was an ORA dead lock.

You can find the transport (support package or add on installation transport file) with errors in support package queue as follows:

hostname:sidadm 63> tp showbuffer SID tag=spam pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_SID.PFL

Or you can find return codes with grep; for example:

hostname:sidadm 54> tp showbuffer SID tag=spam pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_SID.PFL | grep 0012

SIDK001215 .100|SID_P00003 | |will not be imported because it is not tagged.

SAPK-701DRINSAPBASIS.ALL| | |0012 |0004 |0004 |0012 | | | | | | | |D

Kill all tp prozesses and clean tables TRBAT and TRJOB in DB:

hostname:sidadm 63> ps -ef | grep tp

ntp 4124 1 0 Jul12 ? 00:00:01 /usr/sbin/ntpd -p /var/lib/ntp/var/run/ntp/ntpd.pid -u ntp -i /var/lib/ntp

sidadm 6216 28099 0 Dec10 ? 00:00:05 /usr/sap/SID/DVEBMGS01/exe/tp hostname.domain.de hostname 55855300 IDX=1

hostname:sidadm 64> kill 6216

Import in command line the abordet transport in r3i mode:

hostname:sidadm 73> tp r3i SAPK-701DRINSAPBASIS SID pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_T1D.PFL tag=spam -Dclientcascade=yes -Drepeatonerror=8

After finished import with RC = 0 or 4 you can normally login correctly to SAP system and restart the import in SPAM or SAINT again in last stopped phase.

the above mentioned steps are from post

let us know if u have any issues,

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you....

chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAPMSYST program is the initial program that is used while when we logon to the SAP from GUI.

To me it seems that may the program is getting modified in this Support pack.

Check note SAP nOte 822379.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol