cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entered Quantity should be less than PO Quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created one Purchase order of 5000 Nos against which i created delivery using vl10b.Now i changed this Qty to 100 nos.

and save this delivery.

At the time of PGI i again change this Quantity to 150 , but when i hit Goods issue - the error comes as Entered Quantity should be less than PO Quantity . it allow me to change delivery quantity to 90 but didnt allow me to change greater than 100.

Any suggestions.

Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check whether any Logic has been maintained in the User Exit of Delivery Program.Might be maintained in the Program as after saving the Delivery Document , you can do the PGI upto Delivery Quantity.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Always remember that the "delivery quantity" in Go to --> Item --> Preceding data must be zero. If it is not, make it manually zero and then try to do PGI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello falgun,

In preceeding screen -

Logical System Predecessor is blank .Should i need to maintain this .

Kindly advice.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When the delivery itself is for 100 quantity, how can you PGI 150? After changing the delivery quantity to 100, are you saving the doc before PGI?

Also note that you cannot do partial PGI. Whatever quantity you have in delivery, entire quantity will be PGI'ed.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sivanand.

Yes, i saved this delivery and then after 2 days i tried to increase Delivery as well pick quantity befor PGI.

Kindly Advice.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

There could be possibility that the stock would be only 100 nos. in that particualr storage location. Make sure whether the stock is there in the storage location.

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sagar,

We are using negative stock posting functionality. So there is no question of stock in this case.

Regards

Amit