Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPNegoLoginModule Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to know what's the better way to get error details about login module.

I've configured all steps do SPNego authentication, but I have two problems:

1 - When I open a Internet Explorer and type the portal address : http://portal.was.com.br:50100/irj on log and traces doesn't appears a try to connect with Windows user. (The IE was configured to send login data)

Maybe the information data isn't being passed, have some way to know if data was send by browser using some tool of SAP?

2 - If I put the user/password on login page the following error occurs:

LOGIN.OK

User: isaias

Authentication Stack: spnego

Login Module Flag Initialize Login Commit Abort Details

com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.EvaluateTicketLoginModule SUFFICIENT ok false false

com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.SPNegoLoginModule OPTIONAL ok exception false Access Denied.

com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.CreateTicketLoginModule SUFFICIENT ok false false

com.sap.engine.services.security.server.jaas.BasicPasswordLoginModule REQUISITE ok true true

com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.CreateTicketLoginModule REQUISITE ok true true

Central Checks true

I Think that errors is occurring because Header information wasn't passed, but I would like to get details about this.

Best regards

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've found references for diagtool and YaTT.

Best regards