cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding one time customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

when we are creating sale order through va01 for onetime customer after entering sold to party in va01 automatically customer adress screen is displaying, then we r entering customer adress in that screen

our query is

1. why system is showing customer adress screen automatically after entering sold to party for ontime customer, is there any configuration to get that adress screen automatically in va01

2. we want to add field "tax type" in that adress screen which is not appering in that screen and which is appering in customer master in general data in control tab page. how to add that feild

plz reply soon

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

> our query is

>

> 1. why system is showing customer adress screen automatically after entering sold to party for ontime customer, is there any configuration to get that adress screen automatically in va01

As one time customer is dummy customer, so we require his information like hi address details and some further information. The account group CPD has provision of giving this pop up.

> 2. we want to add field "tax type" in that adress screen which is not appering in that screen and which is appering in customer master in general data in control tab page. how to add that feild

While creating one time customer you have to give one reference account group. Make the tax field mandatory in that reference account group and that will also come in pop up screen. Use OBD2 t-code for making Tax field mandatory.

This is what SAP help says.....

You can specify a reference account group in the Control group in the general data area. This account group determines the > status of fields when posting to the one-time account, that is, what fields are displayed and which ones require an entry.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja

Thaks for ur reply

ur saying to make field "tax type" mandatory in account group it will appear in adress screen, but the field "vat registaion" is not mandatory even though it is appering in adress screen

if we make the "tax type" field madatory we have to fill that filed compulsary in customer master but our user wont fill the fields in customer master, he will maintain the adress directly in sale order in adress screen which is appearing automatically

so is there any other way to make the field in adress screen

plz reply soon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

i did not say that you have to make the field mandatory in One time customer account group.

>While creating one time customer you have to give one reference account group. Make the tax field mandatory in that reference >account group and that will also come in pop up screen. Use OBD2 t-code for making Tax field mandatory.

This is what i meant.....

I mean if you dont want to make the reference account group field mandatory then copy one of the account group probably Sold to Account group and create one Z account group, in this make the field tax mandatory, remember you have to make this field in the reference account group.

Now assign this reference account group to one time customer while creating the customer.

Try this and revert.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear raja

I hav created Z account group coping from sold to account group and make tha tax type field mandatory

and created one time customer and created sale order through va01, but in address screen tax type field is not appear

plz tell me how to get tax type field appear in adress screen, is there any way through technical to add field

plz reply soon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

Sorry i forgot to update you on this, I also checked this in my system and got to conclusion that your situation for making Tax code for one time customer cant be carried out as per standard config, So here i am suggesting you some options

1. Use User exit in program MV45AFZZ and ask your ABAPer to write a code for checking the account group of customer and make Tax field mandatory.

2. Put Tax code in incompletion procedure.( but this will be then applicable to all)

Thanks,

Raja