cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Problem accessing d(200101)...different

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I searched and read a lot about this error and try to fix this but finally I got into unique situation....its like,

various test for ADS works fine... like FP_TEST_00 , FP_PDF_TEST_00, destination test etc.. all works fine but when I create my own form and try to run this... I get this error. Even I just copied FP_TEST_00 into ZFP_TEST_00, just to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong in form development, it still give me this error.

I dont know what should I do.. I dont have access to ADS settings..

Anyone if have any idea how I can proceed to solve this, that will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ajay sharma ,

I had this problem once,

the thing was a problem with one of my subforms...

i copied my form to a new form and then i deleted and added subforms untill i found that one of the subforms caused this error.

I'm not sure what was wrong with that subform but... after i built it again i was able to run the form without this error!!!

so, if you copied FP_TEST_00 and didn't change a thing your form should run,

you have to see if there is a difference between the two forms...

Let me know if you managed to fix this...

Best Regards,

Eran Fox

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eran

Thanks for your input.. but I did not change anything while coping FP_TEST_00..all i copied includes interface, form and program but still I get this error.... also looks like this is from ADS not locally.... I dont know what should be the error if there is problem in local form... but this does not look like this..

any other option ?

Regards

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajay,

1. I guess you activated all three Interface, Form and program...

2. I guess you checked FP_TEST_00 with tcode SA38...

3. I guess you called your basis team to check if everything is O.K with the J2EE Server

4. I guess you checked ADS is defined in T-CODE SM59 ...(Under HTTP Connections to External Server... ADS)

Ajay,

If one or more guesses is wrong then you have to check it...

If the J2EE Server is down then you wont be able to activate your FORM .

I hope this helps

and if not... Sorry... i don't know how to help you on this one...

Eran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Working on your guess number 3. Looks like something wrong there. I'll update if I get something.... thanks for your help Eran