cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page Cannot be Displayed - While setting up EWA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody ,

I am configuring SOLMAN 7.0. I am in the process of setting up EWA but when I go to Operation Set-up-->setup Earlywatch Alert I am getting "Page cnnot be displayed"

Even for Data Transfer Configuration is bringing up the page cannot be displayed windows. But anyway I manged to create EWA by adding the server as a logical compound to the solution.

But I have seen the setting up of the EWA in "Operation Setup" where it shows all our system's and can activate the EWA for solutions and individual servers

In two of my client places I am getting the same page cnnot be displayed page and I have no solution for it .

Please I dont need any guide to setup the EWA because its already setup . I need the solution to the "Page Cannot be displayed" screen which I am getting while setting up EWA.

Please help me in this regard.

Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the below note.

Note 867718 - Cannot display web link

let us know if u have any issues.

regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for your reply.

I have updates all the latest patches and the note which suggested you is included in SAP_BASIS 700 5th patch , I am in patch level 16.

But I couldnt understand this line which is mentioned in the snote.

"If you use the new external URL functions, ensure that the application server that issues your SSO logon Tickets is properly entered in your DNS."

Regards

pradeep