cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent Inbox and E-mail Editor profile in ICWin Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I need to know if when I use an interaction center profile with e-mail inbox profile, is it possible to create and send e-mails directly from that inbox, or is it only used to receive and answer to received e-mails?

I need to send e-mail for a customer, but not related with campaign activities nor with knowledge database. But I need that this e-mail sent to customers, will be saved as an activity of outgoing mail.

How can I make this feasible?

Thanks a lot... sorry for this doubt, but it seems that I read some place that it just is available to answer e-mails, and not to create a new e-mail and send it from the e--mail editor in IC.

Regards,

Susana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susana

if you confirm a customer in the IC Webclient you will be able to send an email directly to the email address of the confirmed customer. This can be done by selecting the option 'email' in the navigation bar. You will receive the email view where send-to email address has been copied from the customer master.

The email will be attached automatically to the interaction record created so can find the email back in the interaction history of this customer at a later stage.

Kind regards

Raoul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to implement outbound email integration in order to send emails to outside customers.

SMTP configuration is the first step , look for documentation 'Quick Guide to SMTP Configuration' in the help.sap.com.

Couple of tx codes : SCOT (SAPconnect - Administration)

SBWP (SAP Business Workplace).

Thanks,

Thirumala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thirumala,

Thanks for your answer, but what you are suggesting will let me create the e-mails from the IC mail editor, or will I need to open the SBWP transaction to send the e-mail?

Thanks a lot!