cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM Error - Workflows ABORT

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Issue:

I get a Workflow ABORT Error in the MDM Data Manager when I syndicate the Data from MDM to ECC.

Explanation:

The Update Workflow we have in Place is as below; We are on MDM 5.5 SP06 Patch 03

START >> Default Assignments >> Validation, Verification & Approval >>Validate Request Status >> Syndicate Materials to ECC.

The Error POP UP ( Workflows ABORT) comes in the last step (Syndicate Materials to ECC).

I dont find any Errors in the Workflow Log.

But I see the following Error in the Server Log "EXPR ValidateByIds: failed. Missing operand[1] "

I tried the following options but with no result:

1. Uninstalled the Data Manager, Workflow Manager, restarted machine and installed the clients again.

2. Restarted all the Servers MDS, DBMS, MDIS, MDSS

3. tested Syndication manually and it works fine.

4. Ports also looks fine and also the directory structure of the port looks fine

5. Also looked into the Workflow installtion guide and the parameters in the Visio looks fine.

I would greatly appreciate any help on this issue .

Has anyone faced this issue before or if you any suggestions as to where else I should be looking to fix this issue.

Thanks in Advance,

SA

Edited by: SAP MDM on Jul 4, 2009 8:25 AM

Edited by: SAP MDM on Jul 4, 2009 8:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the validation expression and Assignment expressions. Try to run these validation and assignment on the same records in data manager and see if they are being executed without error.

Otherwise change the expressions.

best regards

Ravi Kumar

0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

Thanks for your answer.

The Assignment & Validations work fine. The Workflow works correctly through the steps of Assignments >> Validations . It errors out (Workflows ABORT) in the last step "Syndicate to ECC".

Please let me know if you have any suggestions .

Thanks,

SA

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I verified each of the validations expressions individually and I found the error in the Validation for the EAN/UPC Check. This was causing the workflow to abort. Thanks for your suggestion. I have awared you full points.

Thanks,

Srihari

Answers (0)