cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details of Each Vendor on Different Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have to develop a smartform in which I have to display Details of different vendors

each on New Page.

Vendor numbers are passed from driver program Selection Screen.

Each page dispays Vendor Name and Address in Secondary Windows and List of Purchase

Order Details for each Vendor in a Main Window.

I want to have page break as new vendor number is encountered to display it in next/different Page.

can anyone pls. tell how will it be done.

Thanks.

Regards

Tanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Smartform or SAPScript?

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its a big issue. Just as we generate a smartform for single value passed by parameter.

Now I have to do it for multiple values passed by select-options in selection screen of

driver program.

For each value vendor number and address displayed in secondary windows and vendor

PO details in Main window.

For single value it is done. As there is only one vendor and we can display its values.

How can we achieve the same thing for multiple values?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tanu,

It is possible.its not a Big issue . Tell me you have to print only the Details of Vendor .

For mulltiple vendors , You have to define the condition in smartforms.

At the end of Secondary Window Rigth click on that Creat->flow Logic->Command->

In general attribute tick Go to new page and select the same. and at the same time write in condition when new dealer comes.

Hope it will solve ur problem.

Please confirm.

if not solve .

Edited by: Supriya Bhatt on Jul 4, 2009 3:55 PM

Edited by: Supriya Bhatt on Jul 4, 2009 4:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

are you sure you can have command node for secondary Window. It gives error on checking smartform.

that we can not have command page break in secondary window. something like this. even if we don't

put command node on secondary windows, it shows this error.

for main window page break is achieved. but how will we display some other details in secondary window for

the same vendor. like i have to display vendor address in secondary window for each vendor in loop.

Edited by: tanu007 on Jul 6, 2009 5:41 AM