cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rendering Problems of JSF Tomahawk and Richfaces elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we developed a J2EE-Application on the Netweaver 7.0 (SP16) Platfarm, that uses JFS, Myfaces Tomahawk and Richfaces.

It is developed as a "normal" J2EE Webmodule Project and works very well (even in the Portal).

But one requiremant is, that the Application has to be a Development Component in a Development Track.

So we ported the application into the Track without much trouble. But then we realized that many UI-Components, especially the Richfaces-Components do not render correctly.

It seems, that the underlying Java-scrips are not generate properly, so that for example the Richfaces Calendar Component completetly fails. Also the scripts that apply certail style aspects to the UI-Components vanished.

I have absolutely no idea, what could be the reason for that. There are no errors or exceptions. Just the underlying scripts are not generated or do not work.

Does anybody have a hint what could be the solution?

Regards,

Jens Stolpmann

Edited by: Jens Stolpmann on Jul 3, 2009 4:24 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I am new to SAP, and I was wondering if you could integrate with SAP RichFaces, I appreciate the help I can offer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How did you manage to integrate RichFaces into your NWDS ? Do you have by any chance a tutorial that explains the steps to do it ?