cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivering Status in Messaging system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am monitoring messages in messaging system. I can see some message status as "Delivering" from so many days. I am unable to delete those messages. It is not even changing to undelivered status. Please help.

Thanks,

Gunasree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gunasree,

The messages in the DELIVERING status can not be cancelled. The messages might have gone to delivering stage due to many reasons. If some earlier message got failed in the queue or the connection between the Receiver and adapter engine break...or some other reason.

For messages in the delivering status it can be cancelled by stopping the adapter engine only.

Thanks

Ajay

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go tou SMQ2 transaction and try to fix the first message of the queues that are stuck (Execute LUW/ Lock/ Unlock messages/ Register/Deregister queues SMQR transaction)

The rest of the messages would then start to flow.

This is due to the Quality of service being EOIO.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

No messages are there in the SMQ2 to process. I have deregistered and registered the Queues. I can see this issue in Messaging system.

Reg,

Gunasree

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gunasree,

Refer Kenny's reply to this thread:

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I tried all the things in the link you have given. Restarted the messaging service. I can still see the messages. I cannot cancel it.

Thanks,

Gunasree