cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit in Putaway storage type seach

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear WM Experts,

We have following requirement while receiving the stock and placing it in warehouse.

For example say we have received 81 pieces for a PO.

We have two types of storage types, once which stores full boxes and other which stores the spare quantities (remaining).

Storage types which allows Full Box placement - Full 1, Full 2, Fll 3

Storage types which allows Partially filled box to be put- Spare 1

We have maintained the conversion of BOX to pieces in material master. Say for example for the material in the PO, the conversion is 1 BOX = 10 Pieces.

This means for the above PO we have 8 Full Boxes and 1 Piece as spare.

Now, when we receive these PO, we want the 8 BOXs to go into bins from storage type Full 1, Full 2 or Full 3, based on the capacity availability within those storage types.

The 1 Piece, which remains as spare should go to bins from storage type Spare 1.

Can somebody please help me with this one?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Kind Regards,

Prakash

Edited by: Prakash Ayer on Jul 6, 2009 9:01 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We achived this with include: ZXLTOU13

Edited by: Prakash Ayer on Sep 18, 2009 4:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod and Prakash,

I wanted to clear something with you wrt this matter. I also has got the scenario where I can receive a qty which consists of a full pallet and partial pallet for example:

Full pallet = 75cas (captured in WM2 view - LE Qty 1)

Qty Received = 100cas, thus 1 full pallet and one pallet with 25 cas.

I configured a putaway strategy with "PAR" as per your example and this works if i receive only a partial pallet qty. If I receive a qty according my scenario, then both pallets go to my half pallet area, for LTKZE is changed from 004 to PAR and on this stage is valid for both my TO items, for LTAP-VSOLA is 0 until after my TO item is created. How did you overcome this problem?

Kind regards,

Hein Botha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use this user exit 'MWMTO007'. Now set up an extra storage type search for the material like this:

Warehouse / Storage type Indicator for putaway / Storage types

XXX / PAR / spare 1

XXX / / Full1 /Full2 /Full3

In this user exit, if i_ltap-vsola is less than full pallet quantity set the storage type indicator field 'C_LTKZE' to PAR....then the system will go to search strategy based on that indicator and finds SPARE1.

Best of Luck

Vinod.

Edited by: Funko Technical on Jul 8, 2009 9:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the user exit MWMTO003 to define the destination storage type using field MEINH-MARM.if the TO qnty is multiple of the data maintained as box then it will putaway the material in st type full1 or else it will putaway in st typespare1.

regards,

vijay kumar