cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

budget exceeded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you advise whether there are any possible way how to exces budger also in case :

-Project is blocked for budget change

-Tolerance limits for target groups '++' are set up 100%

-Creating of purchase req., purch. order or delivery invoice to the project wbs is not possible as got "budget exceeded message".

In spite of these facts we had budget exceede for one project. Now trying to find out how this could happen? Any ideas from Your side?

I also tried to look for change doc. via S_ALR_87101238, but no changes were found (are there any chagne doc. for PS?)

Thanks for help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

(are there any change doc. for PS?)

Use AUT10 t.code to tack any changes in Project and related transactions.

In the initial screen of the AUT10 you can enter the transaction code which you want to check the changes.

Thanks

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

thank for your answers! Sudhirreddy - your understanding is correct. Here is my investigation:

People from bussines dont have access for CJBW, so I guess this is not the clue.

standart SAP GR via MIGO check for budget if there is link to PO where is link to WBS. I also tried MB1C but there is no link to WBS.

Not sure what should I be checking in the existing PO/PR/GR for the project in question... ? All of them are related to the WBS in mentioned project...

I still did not find any change documents. I dont have authorization for AUT10, but have checked table CDHDR and CDPOS for t-code CJBW/CJ30/CJ20N- no records founds. Cant believe there are any docs. for such area as budget controlling...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto MB03 check the GR doc for your PO, open the GR doc and click on Accounting icon, it will show you the debit and credit entries, you will knowing what is your PO value and compare the value of PO and accounting doc.

now go to CJ30 check the assigned values. if there is any difference then it is bcz of the amount which don't have availability comming from GR.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

thanks for replies, but anyway we were unable to explain how this exceeding has happened. We had to cancel some GR on this project.

We also tried on production system directly on this project create new purchase requisition - got error - disponibility control. It means system is setup correctly, but how happend the issue is still mystery...

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check all the GR's for the budget exceeded project.Perhaps some exchange rate difference has posted to project at the time of GR and see whether the material in PO is valuated or non valuated.

Please refer the S-note on availability control 46209,574187,696362,783161.

Regards,

Nag.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the whether availability control activation for the project runs in back ground. If it is back ground job then check the PR,PO date and time created for the project.

Check all the GR's for the budget exceeded project.Perhaps some exchange rate difference has posted to project.

check and revert.

Regards,

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding, you are saying like you have all controls in the system for budget exceeds and it also stops at every moment when budget exceeds inspite you see the budget exceeds wright?

few possibilities as mentioned below:

1) Some body should have run CJBW which will deactivate your availability control.

2) As per std. SAP Goods receipt doen't check for Budget, the extra cost might have come that.

3) there may be chances of amount comming from Invoice.

I advice you check the PR, PO and GR whethe the same value is flowing or not.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy