SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Restrict Single Delivery Date for PO with Multiple Line Items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

How to Restrict Single Delivery Date for PO with Multiple Line Items.

System needs to through Error Message if User Inputs Different Delivery Dates for PO with Multiple Line Items in ME21N Tcode.

Can we achive this by Some Enhancement in SAP or Not ???

If so how to do it.

Any Inputs is highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Selvakumar. M

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selvakumar,

we can resrict the PO to have a single delivery date in all the line items by means of giving a error message or overwiting the delivery date keyed/determined in the line item.

You can use the BADI -> ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST. In which you need to implement the method PROCESS_SCHEDULE.

(for technical aid - This method will be called for each and every PO line item, From the imporing parameter im_schedule we can get all the details of current PO line, even we can change the data in the current PO line. )

Regards,

Madhu.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selvakumar,

we can resrict the PO to have a single delivery date in all the line items by means of giving a error message or overwiting the delivery date keyed/determined in the line item.

You can use the BADI -> ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST. In which you need to implement the method PROCESS_SCHEDULE.

(for technical aid - This method will be called for each and every PO line item, From the imporing parameter im_schedule we can get all the details of current PO line, even we can change the data in the current PO line. )

Regards,

Madhu.

0 Kudos

Hi,

we have already solved the issue using BADI -> ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST.

Thanks for you Input.

Regards,

Selva