Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Model Reimport Problem (Adaptive RFC)

former_member181928
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

I am using an adaptive rfc and it was working fine..then 2 morefields were added to the import parameters of the Function Module..i reimported the model and then deployed it but on invoking the very first page gives me an exception

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextConfigurationException: DataNodeInfo(BW_HYP_CustomController.GenerateFile.Wa_Selection): structure field Zzname not found

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataAttributeInfo.init(DataAttributeInfo.java(Compiled Code))

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.initAttributes(NodeInfo.java(Inlined Compiled Code))

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.DataNodeInfo.doInit(DataNodeInfo.java(Compiled Code))

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java(Compiled Code))

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.NodeInfo.init(NodeInfo.java(Compiled Code))

Zzname is new field that i have added to the Function module...I have no clue to error

please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

did you restart the server after re-deployment of model. it is recommended.

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

former_member181928
Participant
0 Kudos

It is not feasible to restart the entire server for just 2 fields..i mean restarting the server is not that easy ...its a huge process on our side ..have to take lots of approvals...is there no other mechanism or any service to clear the metadata cache..or say if i wait for 2 days then the cache will automatically get cleared...

any other workaround is possible ?

regards

Nilesh Taunk.

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Check this:

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.