Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

please find below my client scenario

my client process is (MTO) we are exploding the BOM in the sales order

project item-item category is TAP

equipment item- item category is TAN

components-item category is BTAN

in the delivery we take all the components(i.e btan) and deliver .with reference to delivery we create proforma invoice and subsequently

excise invoice(J1IIN) and click on utilization and select deemed export and save

my issue is while creating the license i have to give all the materials , but my problem is i have more than 100 materials

is there any solution that i can use only one license number for all the materials?

while creating ARE-3 i have to give the license number for each and every line item.

please provide the solution

Thanks in advance

sri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

AS far as i know CT3 license is material specific with quantity and value. So for every material you should have a CT3 and should be got from the customer.

If you have a 100 sub materials then i suggest create a recording in BDC or LSMW so that it will be easy for your client in future.

Create a recording and upload the CT3 licences.

And also in J1IA301 while creating ARE3 you have to refer the CT3 license for this also create a recording to ease the manual entry.

Prefer BDC for this as in requires table control and also discuss with your abapper

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

thanks for the reply

regards

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no such solution for your problem,

you have to assign it individually for all materials,