cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST Tax missing in pricing procedure - Foreign company code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

Can you help me as my FI consultant is not there today: I am creating a customer master data which I want to upload using the LSMW transaction. I have tried to create a Reference Payers as I will first upload payers and then customers as in our client's organisation, payers and sold to parties are different postings to FI.

When I try to create my payer in XD01, I am being requested by the system to chose a TAX code. I have created a condition record for that, but once created every time I try to create a Reference payer XD01, the same problem occurs.

Can anyone explain to me how to attach this condition record to the master data to make it an automatic requirement for country code RO (Romania).

Many thanks for your ideas.

Please note I only want to create a 'Domestic account' TAX and a 'Foreign account'

Thanks

Chris.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

if i read ur problem right, it is that when u try to upload (create) customer master with lsmw the system asks u to maintain tax category against tax classification mwst. right?

to avoid this, maintain rest of the data by lsmw and then in mass change xd99, u can select the knvv and knvi together and maintain the tax cat. data.

hope its clear. rest u can revert with the problem in depth.

rgs,

ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avi,

I think he best route will not be to skip the tax MSWT but toimplement it.

Could you explain to me how I can create this tax for Romania and how to maintain the condition for my sales organisation?

I know I can create from VK11 and then?

Sorry I am not FI

Cheers

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

if the system is asking to fill value in tax classification against mwst tax cat during creation of customer master by lsmw and if the value of this tax classification is going to be same i.e. 0- no tax or 1-liable for tax etc. Then i have suggested that u create lsmw without tax class initially and then update the field with xd99 which would take lesser time.

this is just a suggestion.

rgs,

ak

Answers (0)