cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Debit Request after billing document save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have one busiess requirement where we need to automate the billing chain process and the flow is as follows -

STO -> Delivery -> Billing -> Debit Request -> Debit Memo

Here we need to automate the debit request creation after saving the billing document, for that i need exit or BADI which suites the above requirement.

The exit/badi i am searching should supports the data for VBRK, VBRP and VBPA table, after searching several places i found the below BADI whch suits my requirement. However this BADI not at all triggering during billing save -

BADI_SD_BILLING

Please help me how to overthis issue, please advice

Best Regards,

Goutham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As far as your requirement goes i.e. STO --> Delivery --> Billing Document --> Debit request. so at the time of saving a billing

document you can have this BAPI such the immediately after the creation of the Billing document, a BAPI will be refered and

Debit request shall be created. so check the following BAPI :

1. BAPI_SALESDOCU_CREATEFROMDATA1

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply,

For calling a BAPI, i need a userexit which provides the Billing document number and also line items. I tried with the following includes however these are not solving my purpose -

RV60AFZZ

RV61AFZA, ZB

Hence guide me the correct exit which give the information of billing document number and the data related to line items.

Anticipating a positive reply

Best Regards,

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Any clue for my questions, since we are struck in the middle of the process.

For your information, we are using ECC 5.0

Appreciate if one can help in this

Best Regards