cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: No delivery-relevant items in order xxxxxxx, order type xxx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All SAP Gurus,

I have a sales order with 1 line item having a qty of 10. I have successfully created a partial delivery (with qty 5) for this order and tried to create another delivery for a later day. But I am getting the error 'No delivery-relevant items in order xxxxxxx, order type xxx'. All I noticed is that the sales order header delivery status is already "Fully delivered". Is this the reason why i cannot create another delivery? If so, how did this happen? I have only created a partial delivery and in the document flow it says that my Sales Order is "Being Processed", Delivery is "Being Processed".

You advice is highly appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Ranilo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VOV7 select your item category and execute. There check what is maintained for the field "Completion Rule". Most probably, in your case, it would be "A" . Change it to "B" and save.

Now create a new order for the same quantity and do PGI for partial quantity. Post the feedback.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for the reply, I have already checked VOV7 and here are the settings done for this item category.

Item type is 'B', completion rule 'B', business item, sched line allowed, item relevant for del are all checked.

Regards,

Ranilo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VA02 and go to schedule line of your order.

In that check out how many items are delivered and how many are left.

If all the quantity have the delivered then this might be the reason for this error.

As you say you have only done partial delivery then sales order status should be being processed.

If it is completed then you can deliver any more material from that.

Just give one more line item with the quantity to change the status.

If still the problem exist then let us know

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thank you for your reply. I have already checked the Order and Deliveries. The Order qty is 10 and the delivery that was created was only 5 so there is still a remaining 5 qty. What bothers me is that the header delivery status of the Sales Order which is already "Fully delivered". But if you view the delivery created it has only 5.

Regards,

Ranilo

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your copy control in VTLA ??

It should have been

At Header Level

Order requirements::::::::001

Combination requirmt::::::051

Header Data:::::::::::::::::::001

At Item Level

Order requirements:::::::101

Item data::::::::::::::::::::::::101

Business data:::::::::::::::: 2

Pos./neg. quantity:::::::::::+

Update document flow::::X

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks. I have checked the settings in VTLA and it is the same as you have suggested.

Any more reasons why it is behaving that way?

Regards,

Ranilo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Castilo

Check the customer master partial delivery settings at Shipping tab page. If the field "complete delivery required by law" is checked and the field "Partial delivery per item" has B-Create only one delivery (also with quantity = 0). This menas no partial delivery is allowed.

But the system will allow you to create partial delivery with an information message.

After the partial delivery creation, if you check the status overview in the order the delivery status will be "Fully delivered" status and the order and delivery status in the document flow will be "Completed" and "being processed" status.

In this case you cant create susequent deliveries though it is partially delivered according to us.

Regards

Rajkumar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajkumar K,

Thanks for your reply. I don't think that it has something to do with the customer master. We have tried same customer and material on a standard order and it is working fine. We can do partial and multiple deliveries. The only difference is that the other sales order type in question is a "No Invoice" sales order type.

BR,

Ranilo

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Instead of jumping to any customization changes, Please check if there are any Delivery block into Sales Order and then check for confirmation and allocation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranilo,

First check teh Schedule lines.  How many schedule lines are there in your sales order.

1st schdule line will be with 5 qty

and second schedule line will be with 5 qty

1st schedule line already delivered.  hence check the second schedule delivery date.

If this date is future, it may not allow you to creat delivery.  hence check that date.

Gove that date in VL01N as delivery date and then create, hope this will help.

Regards

Raju

former_member444730
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Please also check Item type in the Item category configuration VOV7. Make sure its blank ' ' Standard item.

Cheers,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody! We are also experiencing this problem in an 6.0 Implementation in Brazil. The behavior is very weird, we have already checked:

- Customer master data to make sure partial deliveries are allowed.

- "Complete Delivery" indicator at header level of the order is blank.

- "Partial Delivery" at item level of the order is also blank.

- "Completion rule" in VOV7 is correctly configured.

- The document flow is beeing updated in the copy control Order -> Delivery.

We imagine that some note may be leading to this misfunction. We are opening a service note in order to request help from SAP.

Regards,

Camilo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Camilo,

Thanks. One question, is your order type same as ours? Ours is a Non-Invoice order type. Because when we use the same customer and material on a standard order it is OK. But it is NOT OK on a non-invoice order type.

Hope SAP has an answer for this.

Br,

Ranilo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check might be at Header Level , Reason of Rejection has been maintained after delivery of 5 Items which shows the Oveall Delivery Status as Completed.

Best Regards,

Ankur