cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM 7.0 duplicate check for business partners

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i´m searching for documentation how the SAP CRM duplicate check for business partners is working and how this can be implemented.

Does anybody of you already use this functionality or do you know where to find such documentation?

Thank you

Best regards

Manfred

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

does anybody of you using this duplicate check in production?

Thank you

Best regards

Manfred

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Arno-Meyer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Manfred!

Some remarks concerning the Duplicate Check.

The CRM Duplicate Check is based on the BAS Interface (BAS = Business Address Services)

Therefore one prerequisite is to activate the duplicate check at transaction SA17 and to implement the BAS BAdI ADDDRESS_SERACH.

The Duplicate Check as such is either performed with a 3rd-Party-Tool ("BusinessObjectsu2122 Data Quality Management for SAP®" in this context is also a 3rd-Party-Tool) or with the BC-EIM-IQM-IC (please see also Note 1001467).

Best regards

Arno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arno

I am trying to activate duplicate check in SAP CRM 7.0 system. I have TREX installed and activated. The index for BAS_BUPA is active. The config settings are done.

I tried it in SAP GUI and WEB UI but the hit list does not pop up there.

kindly let me know what to do.

Also if you could share the SAP's recommended approach for the duplicate record management especially for BP's.

thanks

tarang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manfred,

Please check the link l[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2981] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];. You wil get the customization part of data cleansing. This blog was written by Gregor Wolf Data cleansing part 1 u2013 Customizing, cleansing case creation and processing.

May be helpful.

Regards

srim