cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to displat portal Content

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having issue in the portal 6.0 SP2 looks like the desktop innerpage link is missing from default framework page , when I log on to the portal as Administrtaor I go to any table Content Administration, System Administrtation or user administration I do not see anything its giving the balnk page. Any help is appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to default framework page inside pcd and check whether the desktop innerpage is set to visible for end user or not?

Regards,

Ganesh N

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are talking about in the local

\usr\sap\<SID>\j2ee\j2ee_00\cluster\server\services\servlet_jsp\work\jspTemp\irj\root\WEB-INF\portal\portalapps location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

you could access directly the PCD page "Portal Content Studio" by using this URL:

http://<YOUR_PORTAL_SERVER>:<PORT>/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.portal.pagebuilder.IviewMo...

Login with a user that has the super_admin_role, navigate to Portal Content -> Portal Users -> Standard Portal Users -> Default Framework Page and check it there is a problem with the Destkop Innerpage (set to invisible like Ganesh mentioned).

If you used the above link and you still get an empty page, check for error logs in the default.trc.

Hope this helps,

Robert

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to load that page can u email me the url

ajasthana@na.ko.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried the above link it does not work the page is bland and the default trace file is not giving any good direction