Did you mean: 

Adobe interactive forums

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

<b>I am trying to create a sample adobe form with

Using with SP 16.

1)design the form with one static text field, one input text field

2)created a value node and a value attribute to bind the values to datasource and pdfSource fields.

3)mode of interactive form is generate pdf.

when i try to deploy it is throughing an error message like this -</b>

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.adobe.pdfdocument.base.core.PDFDocumentRuntimeException: Severe : PDFDocument is NULL. Exception : Exception in method rpData.

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.adobe.impl.InteractiveForm.afterHandleActionEvent(InteractiveForm.java:385)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.afterApplicationModification(ClientApplication.java:1117)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.afterApplicationModification(ClientComponent.java:887)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.doRespond(WindowPhaseModel.java:573)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.window.WindowPhaseModel.processRequest(WindowPhaseModel.java:152)

... 25 more

<b>--->> when i use the mode a use pdf then it is not throughing any exception but not showing any pdf form it is showing a blue screen with ACF control.

</b>

Please let me know how can i proceed ... Let me know where the issue exists.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

Have you installed ADS , and Adobe at least 6.0 version

check these installations

Regards,

RK

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls don't forget to reward points and close the question if you find the answers useful.

Eddy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nanda,

Have you followed the installation/configuration steps outlined in the Adobe Document Services document.

We had a similar error and it was because one of the team members had not configured the ADS properly. Could you please check and verify.

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will get a quicker answer if you post this in Adobe forms forum:

Eddy