Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery problem for Movement type 601 & 940

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created SO & Then delivery

But when i am checking Goods Movements data, there are 2 different movement types showed for one DN/SO for different material with same issue plant .

Could you please tell me the cause of this issue.

Whay it is coming like that. What setting i have to check.

I need to explain User on this Pls tell em what exactly i should check and confirm to USer

Kindly help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Movement types are controlled through schedule line category which you can check in VOV6. In fact, I dont think you could see the movement type in SO.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked that Schedule line CP has been used for both the material for different movement type.

Even plan is also same for both movement type.

Tell me in which condition two different movement types should come. Is it customet specific or material specific.

Pls suggest

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Movement types are neither customer specific nor material specific.

It is based on your process. That is if you are selling directly to an end customer who gives payment, then movement type will be 601

If you sell to an end customer through a warehouse, then the movement type would be 631. Of course all these movement types as I said above, are being controlled via different schedule line category.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please let me know what are the other reason for spliting Movement type for same plnat?

If could you please tell list of cause of this situation so that i can analysis and confirm to user on this issue.

Regards

Vicky

Answers (0)