Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Display of workitem text in SWIA is not correct

Dear expert!

We have an issue we haven't managed to figure out, so I'll try to post the question here.

In the project I'm at we have a main workflow and underlying sub workflows. When a documents is scanned in to SAP, it's the WF-BATCH user that is the first agent that has "done something" to the document. When we do reporting from (for example) SWIA, it's the work item <b>name</b> that's displayed as the work item text And not the workitem text.

Now, when I park a document <i>manually</i> from SWUS (and therefore I'm the first agent at the document), the work item <b>text</b> is shown in transaction SWIA. This is how it's supposed to be when the document is parked automaticly as well.

The above mentioned Workflow is new. Previously the customer had a main workflow, with no subworkflows. The first step (to the attestant) was then a single step (TS). In SWIA the work item text was correct. Now (with the new solution) there's a main workflow, and the next step (to the attestant) is a <b>sub</b>workflow. So there's a difference here. Now the problem is (as mentioned) that the work item <b>name</b> is displayed as the work item text in SWIA.

What can we do to display the Work item text as the work item <u>text</u> when we e.g. execute a list from SWIA?

Best regards,

EAJ

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question