cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Sales of Third Party Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

My scenario is that I have done Third Party Sales with Shipping Notification (Sale Ord - PR - PO - MIGO - MIRO - Cust. Invoice) in SAP System. According to this vendor has delivered the material to the customer but customer found some damage to the material

and now the customer wants to return this material and also required credit for paid amount. So whom should the customer send this complaint (ofcorz to the company) and how the company will handle this return process to provide the credit to the customer.

Company can convince the customer for subsequent free of charge delivery also but tell me how that flow would be in SAP.

I have to map this with correct Financial impacts. Please Guru's guide me on the above scenario and if you need some more input

please ask me. Suggestions are also welcome.

regards,

Vojas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you search the Forum? there are lots of relevant threads as per your query.....

Some are

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vojas,

You can ask your client as to how they process practically in this scenario.

You can do...

Create return sales order wrt original SO or Billing doc. --> Create return delivery with move. type 651. So there will not be any accounting doc. created --> then wrt return SO you can create credit memo or if the customer agrees, company can deliver free of charge material

Then

Create Subsequent FOC SO wrt original SO -

Here For this FOC SO, at schedule line VOV6, assign Order type as NB- PR and Item category as 5. So again PR will be created and you can process like normal Third party process. Here you will not bill the customer.

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wagh Saheb,

Thanks for your workaround. I hope after discussion it would be a positive one

thanks to all for kind suggestions

Vojas

Edited by: Vojas6 on Jul 7, 2009 7:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Consider the customer raises an order in plant A. Being a 3rd party item, you will raise a PO & plant B will process the delivery to the customer. But invice is raised from plant A.

For the customer he doesnot know that good are supplied from B. He will only know A. So any returns are 1st sent Plant A. Plant A will inturn raise a returns to Plant B. Credit memo is raised in Plant A. Plant A & B will internally settle the accounts.

Any subsequent free of charge is processed same as normal 3rd party sale. Only different is you will not riase an invoice to the customer.

Regards,

Sivanand