Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DB2e SQLState:58004, error code:-13 while inserting Mam080 item 040

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

<br>

I am encountering SQLState:58004, error code:-13 while doing an insert of Mam080 item 040 on a mobile client (a stacktrace is pasted below this post). Afterwards, the following entries are logged in trace.txt:<br><br>

D [MI/Persistence ] rollback() called on instance 20332116<br>

D [MI/Persistence ] rollback() was ignored because nothing was changed<br>

D [MI/Smartsync ] SmartSync rollbacked transaction<br>

<br>

It happens only once in a while and is therefore hard to track. Our DB2e version is 8.2.4 on a 7.0SP14 Patch 02 Client. <br>

Does anybody know, what exactly error code -13 stands for? I could not find anything about it on the web so I would appreciate any information or hint where else to look.<br>

<br>

Kind regards,<br>

Roland Kaercher<br>

<br>

Stacktrace in trace.txt:<br>

E [MI/Persistence ] java.sql.SQLException: [SQLState:58004, error code:-13]<br>

<br>

java.sql.SQLException: [SQLState:58004, error code:-13]<br>

at com.ibm.db2e.jdbc.DB2eError.<init>(DB2eError.java:77)<br>

at com.ibm.db2e.jdbc.DB2eStatement.executeSql(DB2eStatement.java:271)<br>

at com.ibm.db2e.jdbc.DB2eStatement.executeUpdate(DB2eStatement.java:314)<br>

at com.sap.ip.me.persist.jdbc.Table.insert(Table.java:120)<br>

at com.sap.ip.me.persist.jdbc.IPersistenceManagerImpl.insert(IPersistenceManagerImpl.java:70)<br>

at com.sap.ip.me.persist.core.IPersistenceManagerTXWrapper.insert(IPersistenceManagerTXWrapper.java:127)<br>

at com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.persadp.PersistenceAdapterImpl.insert(PersistenceAdapterImpl.java:406)<br>

at com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.data.ChildRow.insert(ChildRow.java:61)<br>

at com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.data.TopRow.insertRow(TopRow.java:145)<br>

at com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.data.SyncBoProxy.insertRow(SyncBoProxy.java:411)<br>

at com.sap.mbs.mam.bo.impl.Mam080ManagerImpl.insertMam080Item040(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.mbs.mam.order.process.impl.OrderReportProcessImpl.saveReportSignatureAndPersonalInfo(Unknown Source)<br>

at com.sap.mbs.mam.order.process.impl.OrderReportProcessImpl.saveReportSignature(Unknown Source)<br>

at net.xxx.mam.base.controller.impl.DocumentControllerImpl.saveReport(DocumentControllerImpl.java:100)<br>

at net.xxx.mam.base.pdf.servlet.GetSignature.doPost(GetSignature.java:140)<br>

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)<br>

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)<br>

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)<br>

at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:287)<br>

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)<br>

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.java:806)<br>

at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:752)<br>

at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:213)<br>

at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416)<br>

at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:501)<br>

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)<br>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same error in database of a device mobile with some users of my client, that use mobile applications, the unique way of solve this is reinstalling the application again, and when we do the dbcheck of the database always found error in some table.

Actually we are using DB2 v. 912 by recomendation of SAP and SP22, but some users have the other maqueta is to say SP18 with BD DB2 v. 824, however with anything of this two we still have this error (SQL State 58004, erro code: -13).

Actually we have searching the why this happening, as soon as we have new news I contac you

If you have more information regarding this issue I apreciate share me please

Maybe we can to shared some things more regarding issues about SAP Mobile my personal mail is f_urquizo in hotmail

Thanks a lot

Regards

Fernando Urquizo

Barcelona-Españ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roland,

After this error occurs does the application continue working? Or do you have to do a data reset or reinstall?

This error is occurring because the DB2e is not able to execute the data insert due to data corruption / data inconsistency in the database.

Regards,

Dilip

http://www.indience.com

http://www.indience.com/index.php/products/mobile-asset-management.html

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dilip,

thank you for your reply. The applications continues to work partially, all other select, insert and update statements continue to work properly but any access to Mam080 item040 fails with the error code -13. Synchronization fails as well at the point where it tries to read the mam080 item040 entries. Have you got any idea why this keeps happening? By the way, the mam080 syncbo is used to synchronize PDF files from the client to the backend so the entry size could be quite large, is there a restriction on the size of the DB2e or its data files?

Kind regards,

Roland

sandeep_rs
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Roland,

58004 error code 13 is a DB2e system error indicating a table corruption. Only DB2e folks at IBM can check the DB logs / state and possibly find an explanation to why it got corrupted.

The only way out now would be to do a clean installation of the client again and proceed.

If the issue is reproducible, to find out the root cause, you may want to check with the SAP MI 7.0 folks to provide you with ways to co-ordinate with IBM DB2e folks to check on the corrupted database.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roland,

This particular table which is used to store MAM080 Item040 seems to be corrupt. Item 040 is used to store the Order Report in standard MAM. The data limit of the field "Data" in Item040 is 1024. You cannot store more than this. If you need more then you have to split the data and store in multiple rows. Please check your logic if you have a custom implementation to upload pdf files.

Regards,

Dilip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

I think we will open an issue with sap support as soon as we have the next client with a corrupt database available. Thank you very much for your answer!

Kind regards,

Roland Kärcher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dilip,

yes, we are aware of that limitation and the pdf files are already splittet into 1024 byte chunks to allow the upload.

Kind regards,

Roland Kärcher