cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot release billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI there,

I have a billing document where there are about 300+ line items. I want to release this billing to Accounting.

When I entered the invoice number in VF02 & clicked on the "Green Flag" it hits an error message, due to too many items.

How should I proceed to release the Acctng doc?

Please share.

Regards,

Pri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Plz check the settings first in

Go to SPRO>>>IMG>>>Sales & Distribution>>>Billing>>>Billing Documents>>>Country-specific features>>>Maintain Maximum No. Of Billing Items.

This is where you can define a maximum number of items allowed for all billing documents within a given sales organization.

However, maintaining data here is not enough alone to bring about a billing split by number of billing items.

You must also go to copying control for order/delivery to billing document at item level under "Data VBRK/VBRP" and maintain routine 006 "individual invoice limited" or a similar routine that accesses the data maintained here.

Regards

Rohit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

First of all please define the maximum number of items permitted for a Sales organisation for billing. Then try to bill the invoice

and let us know the result of this exercise.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya

Pls check for one line item point of view how many line items are flowing in Accounting Document. If the line items in Accounting doc. are more than '999' automatically accounting doc. will not be generated.

So cancel the existing billing doc & raise the new Billing Docs (Split to 2 or 3 Billing Docs)

Regards