cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

linking HR transactions in portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we have a situation that a link to be sent to lotus notes while a workflow is initiated by an user to the approving authorities. this link should be able take the approver/user directly to the portal and should be able to execute the transaction directly.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichaelSambeth
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi!

could you provide some more details on your requirement? Who initiates the WF and who performs which follow-up actions?

To manage/execute workflows on the portal user interface, you may consider using the Universal worklist (UWL) of Enterprise Portal. You may also connect Lotus to the SAP HR system. You may also launch the SAP GUI from a email in Lotus Notes.

Please let me know.

Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear michael

the workflow will be initiated by the employees and the work item will move to either their functional heads or the hr administrators as the case may be. e.g. master data change - change of marital status - this will be initiated by the employee and the work item will move to the hr administrator for document verification. at this point of time, the client requires a mail to the sent to the lotus notes id of the hr administrator with an link to the particular work item. clicking on this link should take the hr administrator directly to this work item so that he can either commit the changes or reject.

hope have made it clear

MichaelSambeth
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi!

you may apply the following tools to achieve this:

- it.smartconnect by itelligence

- ZeNotes by konplan

simply google the tool names or contact me directly so that I can provide named contact persons to you.

regards

Michael