Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block Dealers History

former_member1284402
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all,

i have to display block dealers history like from which date to which dealers are bloked in diffrent block reason in Tcode VD05 and XD05. can anyone plz tell from which table i can get these details?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no direct report from where you can see which customer was blocked, but you can create z report for this.

The table you have to use is CDHDR with OBJECTCLAS = 'DEBI'

OBJECTID = customer no. then there you can check for billing blocks (KNA1-FAKSD), delivery blocks (KNA1-LIFSD), central order blocks (KNA1-AUFSD) for a date horizon

Thanks,

Raja

former_member1284402
Participant
0 Kudos

hi raja thanx for reply,

actually as u said i cheked this table but i m not able to get details. so please help me.

regards .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CDHDR will give you the list of the customer which has changed and by which t-code and then you have to check about the field changes in CDPOS table.

You can also use the fuction module for developement of the Z report

CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ_HEADERS

CHANGEDOCUMENT_READ_POSITIONS

Anyways if you want to check manually see my answer in this thread

thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

From the table CDHDR you can get the details for a particular customer.

Object Value is nothing but your customer give the customer numbers and the transaction as XD05 in the table and get the document number from CDHDR

Then take those document numbers and get the details from the table CDPOS here you will come to know the date of changes,table key and field name.

Regards,

Gopal.

Answers (0)