cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Internet Service in SE80

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I am new to work on ITS on se80, Can any one provide me the step by step screen shots or tutorial to work on Internet Service option on SE80. I want to create a Screen.

Please kindly share your suggestions

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What's your ITS version? You can define ITS services using SE80 --> Internet Services or through SICF transaction. You assign several parameters to your service (~transaction, ~webgui, ~generatedynpro, ~webgui_simple_toolbar, ...).

Look this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/98/854c2b328911d480a000c04f99fbf0/frameset.htm

Then you have to verify it and then you can use it. You can also define new theme for your service.

Hope this helps,

Iván.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Thanks for the reply..

how to create customized screen. do u have any materials or screen shots to do that so..

Pleas share ur ideas..

Thanks in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try these parameter values:

~transaction =

~webgui = 1

~generatedynpro = 1

~webgui_simple_toolbar = 132

On "Control List" tab, add CL_HTTP_EXT_ITS program.

Save, verify and test your service.

Hope this helps,

Iván.

Edited by: Iván Cabezas Castillo on Jul 3, 2009 12:20 PM

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks if i want to make ur own screen and i want to use some ABAP Codings too..

Is there any possiblity?

Thanks in advance

Hema

rob_smeets2
Participant
0 Kudos

Looks like you want to create a whole new program... in that case start with an abap program (see the abap forum, or search around on the 'net, abap is quite easy) and create a couple abap screens with some logic behind them. Only afterwards you create internet services from them.

Disregard this comment if that's not what you had in mind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define your own Z transaction, with SE93 transaction, using your ABAP program, and then define your ITS service for your Z transaction.

Hope this helps,

Iván.