cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 403

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am picking a file from NFS and posting on seeburger server.

I created a party and 2 BS within it :send and receive.

Did not use virtual receiver.

I get in message monitoring the errror : HTTP 403 Forbidden error.

please direct is there anything wrong in config or receiver AS2 channel?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>please direct is there anything wrong in config or receiver AS2 channel?

And how we would know what configurations you have specified in AS2 receiver adapter?

Thanks

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error i get in message monitor:

Delivery of the message to the application using connection AS2_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: 403 Forbidden # , SEEBURGER AS2: 403 Forbidden # : javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: 403 Forbidden # , SEEBURGER AS2: 403 Forbidden #.

Is this some channel related issue or issue in config . I did not use virtual receiver etc.

the seeburger channel is configured according to seeburger guide.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The 403 Forbidden error comes when you do not have the required authorization to connect to the end system....if I am not wrong you enter some value in the receiver CC which is the User-Name and Password.......it should be of the Seeburger application......just check if you have entered the proper details here....

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here are few things which you need to check:

Make sure that AS2 server is working properly by going to HTTP://<server>:50000/SeeburgerAS2/AS2Server

if you get 405 code back,AS2 Server is working fine else there is some issue with server.

For HTTP 403

check the following

a) You or your partner has entered an incorrect AS2 ID for one of the involved parties.

b) A valid sender agreement is missing.

c) There are more then one AS2 sender agreements with the same sender AND receiver party.

d) The corresponding inbound channel is set to inactive.

Thanks

Aamir

Source:Page 23 of SeeBurger AS2 adapter

Edited by: Aamir Suhail on Jul 2, 2009 10:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is realm in user authentication?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting below error now. Could anyone tell me why i am getting this error?

Delivery of the message to the application using connection AS2_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Failed to get configuration from DTREQUEST and DATABASE.., SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Failed to get configuration from DTREQUEST and DATABASE..: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Failed to get configuration from DTREQUEST and DATABASE.., SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Ou.

sven_rickelt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you have some news about this failure?

We also have this failure since adapter update from version 1.7.3 to 1.8.1 (caused by Seburger Call)

Our new problem is also called to Seeburger and the call is still open...

Best regards

Sven

Edited by: Sven Rickelt on Jul 22, 2009 10:39 AM