cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when creating SAP Connector Class. Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi developers all around the world,

Currently I'm facing a problem on creating a SAP Connector Class. This is the step when i create it:

1. File > New Project

2. Under Project Types, I choose Visual C# Projects > SAP Connector Class. Then I click Ok.

3. SAP.Net Connector Wizard window appear. I choose SAP Server and hit Next button.

4. In "Enter Logon Information" window, I fill in everything. I also choose Client Proxy as Object Type, and tick both checkboxes (Beautify Names and Async Method). Then click Next.

5. I select the RFC I want (RFC_TVM_TEST_SVR) and click Next.

6. Wizard start generating code...

7. An error occured.

C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\Visual Studio Projects\SAPProxyDll2\SAPProxyDll2\SAPProxyDll2.sapwsdl(1): Custom tool error: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range.  Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
   at System.Xml.Xsl.XPathSortArrayIterator.get_Current()
   at System.Xml.Xsl.ActionFrame.NewNextNode(Processor proc)
   at System.Xml.Xsl.ForEachAction.Execute(Processor processor, ActionFrame frame)
   at System.Xml.Xsl.ActionFrame.Execute(Processor processor)
   at System.Xml.Xsl.Processor.Execute()
   at System.Xml.Xsl.XslTransform.Transform(XPathNavigator input, XsltArgumentList args, TextWriter output)
   at SAP.Connector.Design.Generators.MetadataDom.CreateProxies(String targetDir, XsltArgumentList arguments)
   at SAP.Connector.Design.Generators.MetadataDom.CreateProxies(String dir, String namespaceName)
   at SAP.Connector.Design.Generators.CodeGeneratorForSAPWSDL.Generate(IGenerationContext context)
   at SAP.Connector.Design.Generators.GeneratorBase.Generate(String wszInputFilePath, String bstrInputFileContents, String wszDefaultNamespace, Byte[]& rgbOutputFileContents, UInt32& pcbOutput, IVsGeneratorProgress pGenerateProgress)

For information, this RFC will not give any input to SAP, it just to get a date and time from SAP. The purpose is to check the SAP connection if it is Ok or not.

I hope someone can help me with this.

Regards,

Leybra

p/s : Develop using Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003 and SAP Connector 1.0

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you are on standalone machine , try fresh installation of studio and sap connector, or either you can try on another machine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NetWeaver Expert, thanks for helping me.

I have found the solution. It's look like SAP. Net Connector 1.0 is the problem.

I have uninstall the SAP .Net Connector 1.0 and replace it with SAP. Net Connector 2.0, and so far no problem occurred.

~ Leybra

Answers (0)