cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RWB->avaliability time planning ->for(duration)

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,gurus:

I have a problem about avaliability time planning.

I create a record ,which type is "daily".

There are some parameters about that,like "at(Time)" and "for(duration)".

What I want to know is can the parameter "for(duration)" be decimal digit?For example,23.95 hours!

We want to schedule our scenario like this:Restart the scenario at 00:00 every day,and end the scanrio at 23:58,and the poll of the scenario is 10 minutes. It is because the user sometimes may manually start the scenario in communication channel monitoring(for example 7:07),but we want the scenario to be started at 00:00 the next day,so I have to set the availibility time planning to meet this requirement ,but can the parameter "for(duration)" be decimal digit?

Thanks in adavance.

Any help will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi xinjiang,

Time duration is seperated by ":" (collan) seperator, you cannot give the time duration with decimal digit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

I doubt if that is possible.You can try giving 23.95 and see if it works but i doubt

Thanks

Aamir

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks.

I planned to test that,but the scenario will go on live tomorrow,so I have to test that in another XI system some day later.

There are no problems for ABAP job to resolve this problem.But for XI time scheduling,it is a little difficult.We have to set the poll of interval in ID,and set the availability time planning.

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Several days ago,I set the parameter the value 24 hours,but after the user manually start the scenario, the start of time of the scenario the next day wasn't 00:00.So I want to know if I set the value 1 day,can it work?

ps:the record I created is typed "daily".

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as i know,if you go and manually stop/start the channel,it shifts to Manual mode which means that Availability time planning might not work.

Its better to set "Automatic control on" in RWB->Communication channel monitoring and leave it like that without any manual intervention.

Thanks

Aamir