Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM_SRM_UI_APP debug

Wil_Wilstroth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Whenever I trace the shopping cart and it comes MDM_SRM_UI_APP pop up from the shopping cart... i am unable to find the screen or the program name in S80.

How do I debug a pop up that is MDM_SRM_UI_APP?

in the source code... all of its WebDynpro...

There's no template for Internet Services that I can search in SE80...

Thanks,

William Wilstroth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

SRM MDM UI is a java based application delivered by SAP. You cannot debug it as you do with ABAP programs and I dont think you can even view the source code return for it. It is nothing but a java application available as a Web Service.

If you are facing any problems related to SRM-MDM then there are lots of SAP Notes available and you can also post it here.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Wil_Wilstroth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu...

Actually the pop up display correctly... its just that pop up webpage is not showing any INternet Service name that i can use to put a break-point in a program to trace the popup webpage.

Any ideas, how to look at the webpage sourcecode to determine which program and screen no that the pop up is using so i can put a break-point and do a trace?

Sorry, I am not sure how your OSS notes can be related.

Thanks,

William wilstroth

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe this is a MDM Java web view to help us to serach the catalog from MDN catalogs.

Is any data missing while transfer the data from MDM to SRM?

I believe this UI code may not available in srm . why do you want to debug? there are some discussions on MDM forum

br

muthu

Wil_Wilstroth
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Oh I see... java web view...

Because at one point, another similar pop up screen was display when the PO was processing. So i figure that pop up should have a screen and a program name that allows me to put a breakpoint in ABAP to trace it...

Seemingly, this look impossible...

Thanks,

William Wilstroth

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

some clues

SAP Note 1321672 - Issues with Portal Navigation from

Catalog to SRM

SAP Note 1249323 - Exception "Exit-Plug" while

transferring Catalog data to SRM

br