Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Confirmation of Transfer Order

marcoantonio_romerosanche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following Scenario.

I have 3 Warehouses defined, 1 for Reception material, 2 for finished goods. And it supoused to have the same configuration parameters.

WH number 100 (Reception material area) when I do a movement with MB1A mvt type 201 or 261, and generate the TO via LT06, the TO is not confirmed.

But with the WH numbers 200 and 300 (finished goods area) doing the same example, Txn MB1A mov types 201 or 261, and generate the TO via LT06, the TO is automatically confirmed.

I just check the Automatic COnfirmation section and for the 3 Warehouse have same parameters.

What could be affecting? Will exist a user exit to control this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marcoantonio_romerosanche
Active Participant

I already check that and 3 looks to be the same:

WhsNo. MvtType ShipType DestStorType Confirm immed. Propose confirm

100 201 A 911

100 261 A 914 X

200 201 A 911

200 261 A 914 X

300 201 A 911

300 261 A 914 X

I compare all the field for thos warehouses and have same information.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Please check SAP online help how confirmation is controlled:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/c6/f83e4d4afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Please also check help in IMG:

SPRO > LE > WM > Activities > Confirmation

You will see that confirmation is coontrolled trough:

- warehouse ID (whether 2-step confirmation is allowed)

- storage type

- movement type

If your settings at movement type are the same and you experience different behaviour in your WHs, please check your settings of storage types.

SPRO > LE > WM > Activities > Confirmation - Storage type

You have to check settings of destinaton storage types (910; 914) in WH 100, 200, 300 as well as settings of source storage types.

If there's no difference please check transacton LT06 itself - if you execute it in foreground mode it is possible to put a flag in confirmation checkbox.

Please also check user exits in SE38. Here you can find list of possible user exits:

SPRO > LE > WM > Tools > Develop User Exits for WM

...or please switch to debug mode and check from where confirmation req. comes...

Regards,

Csaba

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the setting mentioned by abhijeet.

Regards,

Prashant

abhijit_sadhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the movement type definitions for your WH 100 and SQUIT indicator in T333. This will ensure that your TO's are confirmed after LT06

LE-- WMActivitiestransfersDefine movement types check for mvt type 201 , 261 and please check the " TO items can be conf. immediately" and " propose confirmation"

Thanks,