cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing on the basis of Progress

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client requirement is Progress billing means after calculating progress by Work Method,system will calculate BCWP.

They cant bill on the basis of actual cost spend because some times actual work is not done but cost already spend.I am trying to ususe DP91 through Dip Profile to create a debit memo request ,it is working if i use source as actual cost-Line items but i am trying for Std indicatos but not working.

If somebody has worked on progress billing then please advice or any body can give some idea about this.

Muzamil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Billing of the work that is being performed. for E.g. if say building is about to be built. Hence there are 2 method

1.Unless untill the predefined mile stone is achieved the bill will not be raised (e.g. 30% completation then billing plan...)

2. Else if per % if rate is known then Make a new Unit as Lot. make material code of building.

Allow 3 decimal places provision n CUNI.

Confirm the completation of work as it happens.

And try to dispatch or bill it what ever applicable

Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wad,

In this case Milestone billing is not applicable because the project will run for few years and monthly billing will happen on the basis of Progress.the progress is determined either on the basis of Work method or estimation method.The BCWS is always different than actual cost because if material is delivered to the customers site but actual work done is different.so my client has contract with their customers to invoice as per the progress only.

So i hope DP90 will work work but i am not able to find which source i will use in ODP1 like Actual cost if billing is done on the basis on actual cost.

The billing here should be done on the basis on BCWP only............

Muzamil

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Muzamil

Finally how did you fix this?

Share with forum, it'll definitely useful for many.

Thanks

Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is manual solution only by creating the billing plan as per the POC .

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can make use of Milestone billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am waiting for answars regaring billing on the basis of BCWP instead of Actual costs through DP91.

Muzamil