cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes not Reflecting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Im deployed my portal component to portal and it deployed successfully..,bt i gt an error in the output,so i had made changes in my program and deployed it again..,after that also it is giving the same error what it displayed first..the changes made in the project are not reflecting..,also i deployed another project,for that also it is showing the same error displayed for the first deployed project..

Can any one provide me a valuable suggestion..??

Regards,

Vinoth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Please restart the SAP .NET runtime.

Reagrds,

Tsachi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like I am having the same or at least a similar problem. We deployed an application on the portal and made some minor changes (Added a Response.Write("HUHU")), but the portal doesn't show any changes made.

The only solution to see the changes is to restart the PortalRuntime for .NET...

I guess there is a caching mechanism ? Anyone who knows how to empty this cache without restarting every once a while the Runtime ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i had restarted portal runtime..,after that the changes are reflected for the first time after that it is showing me the same output what i got during first deployment..

Can you tel me a suggestion for this...??

Regards,

Vinoth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. what portal sp & PDK .NET version are you using.

2. What is your landscape? are you using a portal cluster? are you using several runtime components?

3. What do you mean by "same output what i got during first deployment.." please elaborate.

Regards,

Tsachi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Beiser,

-->im using sp-16,PDK 2.0.1

--> When i open VS .Net2003 for the first time and deploy a project for the first time im getting the result for that project and if i made any changes to the same program or if open any new project,then i deploy the same im getting the same result what i got previously(during my first deployment)..,

Do im Having Any cache problem..??

Can u give me some sugesstions for this..,

Regards,

Vinoth