cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Agreements - Is Discounts with multiple Validity dates possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to create a price agreement for a Sales Order line item to define discounts for multiple validity periods? For example, we would like to provide a discount of 50% during the first 6 months and 25% during the next six months for a product in a customer's order. This product is priced on monthly charge basis. So when the customer is billed during the first six months he should be charged only 50% and during the next six months he should be charged 75% of the monthly charge rate.

If this is possible, please suggest che onfiguration settings to enable this fucntionality. I tried creating a price agreement from Etras->Price Agreements->item. It takes to the screen Change() Overview but the button 'Insert new Line' is grayed out. My idea is to enter a manual condition type and define the discount for multiple periods in the price agreement

Could any one suggest what else I am missing here?

Thanks in advance for your time .

SCB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you can achieve this by creating multiple condition records with the from and to validity dates for the same discount condition type(1 record for fisrt 6 months and another record for next 6 months). If you do so then the system will pick the correct discount rate based on the validity dates for a customer. So your purpose will be solved by this.

Regards

Rajkumar K

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as u thought you can go with manual condition type for your requirement, i hope this can not be done with configuration settings.