Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to insert page break in smartforms?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I want to insert page break after printing 15 rows on each page.how to do it. please give me solution

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Define your main window such a way that it accommodats 15 records and once the 15 records are filled then the form then automatically triggers a new page if there is more data. This is a much better approach.

Cheers

VJ

Message was edited by: Vijayendra Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Insert a command, in the command you can specify - GO TO NEXT PAGE.

Regards,

Ravi

0 Kudos

hi Badhe,

Try with command <b>GO TO NEXT PAGE</b>

0 Kudos

hi Badhe,

WELCOME TO SDN

Try with command <b>GO TO NEXT PAGE</b> or <b>&SFSY-PAGEBREAK&</b>

<b>A page break to a new page occurs as soon as the processing of a page is finished and</b>

i. The output control of the main window has not yet been completely processed or

ii. A manual page break was executed in the output control of the main window or

iii. The page does not contain a main window

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Purushottam,

I think , within the loop, you can insert an alternative in which you can specify condition(say counter = 15 ) you can insert a command. In the command, there is an option for new page. Just specify the page number.

Regards,

SP.

0 Kudos

Hi badhe ,

I think U need to Sprcify the command inur code that

If your records goes to 15 then

GO TO NEXT PAGE.

Bye.

Robin

0 Kudos

hi.

i have 100 records and i want to display only 15 on each page. so how can i do it in code?

0 Kudos

Hi Badhe,

THe approach that i have specified will work. It branches to an ew page every times 15 records are processed ( the condition counter mod 15 ensures this )

Regards,

Aniket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Badhe,

There is a provision for inserting lines of ABAP code. Use it to maintain a counter. Whenever counter mod 15 is 0, set a flag. Create a command with the output option saying that the command is to be processed if flag = 1. In this command, specify go to new page.

Regards,

Aniket

please award points to helpful posts.