cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net Value in Incompletion Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

My client requirement, when the Net value is equal to zero. it should not allow the sale document to do delivery. this working fine when the net value is zero, it will save the sale order, but it will not allow the user to do delivery.........i am facing one more problem is i have mainatained a manual discount type in my pricing procedure......we the user gives 100% discount on the net value........the sale order goes to incompletion log.....and it is not allowing to do delivery.....kindly let me know how to handle this case......

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can keep Field NETWR in your incompletion log

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have maintained the Field which u have mentioned...my problem is........since i have maintained NETWR in the incompletion log .....when i give a 100% disconunt on my base price.....my NET value becomes ZERO.....so it is showing in my Incompletion NET value Missing.........................client is asking when we give 100% discount on the base price....NET Value should not go to Incompletion log.......Kindly suggest how to handle this...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know on which Value you are giving discounts e.g. on Total Basic Value, Taxable Value etc.

If you are giving discount on Total Basic Price, then I think in this case you should Place the Incompletion log on Total Basic Price.

In order to put the Incompletion log on Basic Price, you can make use of Subtotals Fields (KZWI1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6). You can store the Total Basic Value in suppoe Subtotal 1 (KZWI1). Then in SPRO --> Incompleteness Procedure, you can maintain this field.

Regards,

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please find below the Condition TAB Screen lay out of my sale order at item level.

ZAPM - base Contion Type : 1000

K030- Cus/ Mater Disc :10%

ADDI- Additional Discount : 100%

NET Value : 0.

Kindly let me what more Info u needed from me........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There one more way to avoid this set lower limit of Condition type in Basic Fuction ,

Set lower limit for your Price Condition type in Basic Function,

in Standard SAP Settings,

if you wants same for Net Price then you have to create one Condition Type for Net Price & make your Total Price as a from-to

for your Net Price Condition type in your Pricing,

& then Set Lower Limit for Net Price Condition type,

It will solve your problem,

Regards,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can maintain the same through User Exit MV45AFZZ in the Sales Order.Try to maintain the Logic as below :-

1. If ADDI Condition Type is not available and Net Value is Zero, it will not allow to do Delivery.

2. If ADDI Condition Type is available & Net Value is Zero , it will allow to do Delivery.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Answers (0)