cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to email purchase order at the time of release

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am able to email the purchase order when it is getting saved, ( following the procedure in sap note 191470 ), but the requirement is it has to be mailed at the time of final release. plz suggest me a solution.

thanks and regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

snaithalath
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a requirement, when ever a PO gets change(while saving) it has to send mail to the Vendor as well as to creator. By using program SAPFM06P I can manage to send it to one party at a time.

Do any one have other way to send the same PO to both the person at the same time?

My mail id is sneithilath@gmail.com

Regards,

Sujith.

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz suggest some solution as soon as possible,

its really urgent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I am not a MM consultant so might not be able to provide a perfect solution.

You might want to check the OSS notes. Login and do a serach on FAQ Purchase order release.

You will get a lots of OSS Notes which really gives very useful information. May be you can get some hint.

Cheers

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/c8/19878343b111d1896f0000e8322d00/content.htm

A document is released and receives a corresponding status in its data record. The Message Control should thereupon issue a release message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijay,

is there no other way other than exits, because i think sap must have given some standard functionality for this purpose.

moreover the release strategies will differ for different purchase order this may complicate the things even more with exits.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

There are exits which gets triggered when a PO is released. You can trigger your email sending login inside the exits.

Hope this answers your question.

Cheers

VJ