Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HeaderInsertionHandler Found in negative cache

Joseph_BERTHE
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to insert and header element into a SOAP Header using HTTP(Axis) Adapter with WS-Security activated.

I got this error in the Communication Channel Monitoring when I start the communication channel. :

failed to initialize: org.apache.axis.ConfigurationException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.aii.axis.soap.HeaderInsertionHandler Found in negative cache 
------------------------- Loader Info ------------------------- 
ClassLoader name: [library:com.sap.aii.af.axisproviderlib] Parent loader name: [Frame ClassLoader] References:   common:library:IAIKSecurity;
library:activation;library:mail;library:tc~sec~ssl   library:jms   library:servlet 
  common:library:com.sap.security.api.sda;library:com.sap.security.core.sda;library:security.class;library:webservices_lib;
service:adminadapter;service:basicadmin;service:com.sap.security.core.ume.service;service:configuration;
service:connector;service:dbpool;service:deploy;service:jmx;service:jmx_notification;
service:keystore;service:security;service:userstore   library:com.sap.guid Resources:

-

I have check the AXIS FAQ and followed the configuration module and all AXIS Lib are well deployed on the server, here is the Adapter Servel message :

Axis Adapter Message Servlet
Component Versions
Adapter Common Library Version: 1.7.0014.20080211112528.0000, NW04S_14_REL (2008-02-11 11:25)
Adapter Application Version: 1.7.0014.20071117155135.0000, 645_VAL_REL (2007-11-17 15:51)
Axis Version: Apache Axis version: 1.4 Built on Apr 22, 2006 (06:55:48 PDT)

_Required Components :_
(...)
Number of Missing Components: 0

_Optional Components :_
Apache Addressing : Warning: optional component missing 
Apache Sandesha : Warning: optional component missing 
Number of Missing Components: 2

I have restarde the server twice and re-deploy the Axis sda twice as well.

Do you have any idear ?

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

Were you able to fix the issue. I am having the exact same situation for my Receiver Soap axis Adapter. Same message, same 2 missing libraries.

My scenario is ECC -> SOAP(Axis)->Web service.

Please let me know .

Regards

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan,

How did you fix this issue?

Regards,

Akshay