cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL01N issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru:

After creating the sales order and I am going to use vl01n to create outbound delivery,the system gave me the error message: order cannot be delivered : delivery split because of different shipping points" but I checked the sales order before,the shipping point only use one,what happened?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja:

Oh yes I would think so,but when I tried to change the material available date to today and save,but when I use va02 to view it again,it showed 7/6/2009 and it showed gray which means it does not allow me to revise,what's happen?

Former Member
0 Kudos

then Probably the material is not there as of today. Check the stock in MMBE .

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It works,thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja:

I just checked,the schedule line date is 7/14/2009 and it shows gray

Delivery data 7/14/2009

Goods issue date 7/14/2009

loading data 7/13/2009

material avalable date 7/10/2009

transportation plan date 7/13/2009

And above data can be changed

P.S Could you give your contact method like MSN address for me to contact?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allen,

As the material available date as per SAP is 10th of july thats why you are not able to do the PGI. If you have stock in hand for that material then you can change these dates as of today and can go ahead.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

It had been solved since I changed the country code of the customer,but I encountered another issue,it said that No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected data. What does that mean? How to fix?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Order--> item --> schedule line date and whether the material is avaoilable on that date or not.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Create delivery" not allowed (Sys. status EXLS, object VB0000009137000010)

I followed your step and encountered above error...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it an export order??

If its your training/Developement server then go to SD --> Foreign tade and customs --> document control --> remove 'D' from the item category.

Try this and keep us posted

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raja:

There is only one item under shipping point and it is 1000(shipping point hamburg),and it is the same...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you are getting this error because for the same combination there may be same shipping point assigned, so system is not sure which shipping point to be considered.

As you might be knowing shipping point is determined by shipping conditions, Loading group, Plant ,

Check whether there are more than one shipping point for the same combination in OVL2 tcode.

Secondly, Go to T Code : VTLA

Select the desired Source SO and target Delivery Type.

Select your item category and change Order Requirements to 102.

Save and then try to do.

Please keep us posted if your query is answered.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Allen,

Can you please check Shipping tab. at item level and check what shipping point is maintained for all line item. Whether these are same. ?

Thanks,

Raja