cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Request for script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have modified a script but its not generation any request. I dont have the request to

use the pgm RS_LXE_RECORD_TORDER and if i create a new request in se10 how to assign

it to the script??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be someone is already working on it in active version which is not transported yet. If u want to find who is working & the request, just do the following steps:

1.goto SE03 transaction, double click on 'Search for Objects in Requests/Tasks' available on left side.

2.it navigates to next screen, here u add one more 'Selection of objects' by clicking the F4 on empty ones, select 'R3TR FORM' and the check box behind it should be checked.

3.pass the Script Name on the other side of the line.

4. select 'Modifiable' Check box in 'Selection of requests/tasks' and Execute.

5.now u ill get values of Request & the person who is doing the change.

Hope it helps!!

Rgds,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vishnu it solved the problem there was already a TR.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the standard program RSTXR3TR for transporting from one system to other. Run the program in first system , select mode as export . Then goto other

system and again run this program, here select mode import TR. Hope this will help u.

former_member203305
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

probably there is another request that still activated for that script. So, i suggest that u check in the SE71 the form and go to "Utilities" and then "Versions", so u can check the request. Other way, u goto SE10 and then check all the developers user that could modify that script and maybe u will find the request.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer to this link..

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you have edited a sap-script form and get no transport request, then this script is already in an active not released transport request.

you should find this one first before opening a new one and having overtak situations while transporting.