Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats the use of table TBD05?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I want to know the exact use of table TBD05 (Distribution model for message types)..

And what shall I do to maintain the values in this table.?

I am facing a problem when I am trying to create an IDOC with ALE as a medium.When I dubugged the code, some of my segments are not getting populated and also I came across the above mentioned table.?

Please guide me how shall I proceed?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Subhash,

You create and distribute a model in BD64. The details of that are stored in this tables.

A model gives you the details of the sender / receiving systems and what are the message types that are getting transferred between these systems.

Regarding the IDOC segments issue, can you explaing how are you triggering the IDOC and which message / idoc type you are dealing with.

Regards,

Ravi

Note :Please mark the helpful answers

Message was edited by: Ravikumar Allampallam

nishanthbhandar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Subhash,

The table TBD05 is used in the IDOC object type program RBDIDOCA.

Cheers

Nishanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash,

The distribution model describes the ALE message flows between logical systems.You can specify the relationships between logical systems, message types, BAPIs and filters in the distribution model. Applications and the ALE layer use the model to determine the receivers and to control data distribution.

You can navigate to the transaction for main. distribution model from SALE. The details of dictribution model are main. in the said table.

Regards,

Aniket