cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise JavaBean Model - error on class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I have developed a CAF application to facilitate the develop instead create a EJB Project.

I expose this application as public part, and add it in my WD DC.

Now i create a WD Model type Enterprise JavaBean Model, called PlantModel.

All steps of creation is OK, but WD generate class with error.

The generated class PlantModel have one error in its code:

In this line

modelSettings.put(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.ejb.metadata.EJBCMISettingDefinition.APPLICATION_NAME.toString(), appName);
modelSettings.put(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.ejb.metadata.EJBCMISettingDefinition.MODEL_VERSION.toString(), modelVersion);
modelSettings.put(com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.ejb.metadata.EJBCMISettingDefinition.USER_SELECTED_EJB_METHODS.toString(), userSelectedEJBMethods);

in the second line with MODEL_VERSION Constant have this error:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.model.ejb.metadata.EJBCMISettingDefinition.MODEL_VERSION cannot be resolved	

This class was generated by WD, and in Problems Tabs of NWDS i found this error.

Your help will be great.

Regards

Marcos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved.

I create a new Track in nwdi, and in SC depences of my SC i just add the necessary SC to create a web dynpro and CAF project. I didn't add all the dependent SC that the document sad

The problem was resolved.

Edited by: Marcos Brandao on May 27, 2010 4:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I was using NWDS 7.1 ehp1 sp1(Trial version) when this error happens.

I installed NWDS 7.1 sr5 to test with another version, and guess what? In this version work fine. No error, no problems.

Now i ask, there are some way to fix this bug in trial version? Or there an alternative way to resolve this.

P.s.: I need to use the actual version (EHP1 SP1), to develop this application.

Regards

Marcos