cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI Elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have built a layout using a group UI elemts . Under the Group ( Property) have built UI Elements Tele. No and Ext. No. The problem is there is a huge gap b/w these two UI elements ( Matrix Layout ) . Wht the properties i need to change in order to be one beside the other.

Thanks,

Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

You could try changing layout to FLOW LAYOUT or ROW LAYOUT to achive the same. You can find more info related to layout [here|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/65/8f8b411fb4b05fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Manne.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto Layout(MatrixLayout) property of the Group and check if the 'stretchedHorizontally' checkbox is ticked. If it is checked uncheck that checkbox and the gap between uielements will be reduced.

Regards,

Radhika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Radhika,

'stretchedHorizontally' checkbox is un checked only for both rootuielement & group ,but still the gap remains.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The uielemnts are one below the other or in a row ?

Radhika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

They r in a row.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if vGutter property is set to Xlarge or anythng..it should be none.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the vGutter property is already been set to none. am not quit sure wht else am missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar 789,

I would suggest you to use the grid layout and you can use "invisibleelememt" UI element for better allignment.

You would get more flexibilty with Grid layout than any other layout.

I would also suggest you to use the "cellbackgrounddesign" property of the UI element, you would be able to analyse your layout more effectively.

Regards

Anurag Chopra

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Try change the layout format for the Group FlowLayout instead as you anyway want the elements to be in the same row. Doing so would remove out the unnecessary spacing for you. I use that at times to resolve similar spacing issues.

Regards,

Uday