cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg.Stock keeping against sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

how to purchase and keep stock against one sale order.pls explain,more over in our concern the material goes to consumption account with account assignment category E, but should not keep blank the AAC field in PO,I tried in my level best but no gain.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you purchasing for the sales order specifically ? In that case your process should start with the sales order, TAB item category on the line, you create the PO based on that document and the sales order nr + item nr will be filled in automatically on your PO.

I am not sure if you can do it another way, i.e. by simply typing the sales order nr onto a PO that was created separately. Probably more a Purchasing question.

Regards

Rad

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

If you wnat to block a stock for the particular sales order then you can convert the unrestricted stock to the sales order stock.

but you need to also customize for the requirement type that is determied so that it can take the sales order stock

i think the movement type 412 E can be used for moving from normal stock to sales order stock

thanks

Virandr

Former Member
0 Kudos

No correct answer