cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output conditions on Customer master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possible to maintain the Output conditions in the customer master ,Standard functionality can't be used is there any work around to maintain the output types in customer master.

Thanks,

Ananda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintin the out put procedure in Account groups definiation (Spro> FInancial accounting>A/receivable&A/Payable>Customer accounts>Master data>preparation ..........>Define account groups) then system will give one more tab in Sales area data in CMR

there you can maintain required out put types

hope it will solve your query.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

can u kindly explain in more detail what exactly u want to achieve with this, so that we can probably suggest a better solution (may be a work around).

rgs,

ak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can assign output determination to account group of customer. But i dont think it can dorectly be assigned to a particular customer directly,.

If you want to assign output determination to customer account group you can do it here

SPRO>Financial accounting>Account recievables and Account payables>Customer accounts>Master data>Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data>Define Account Groups with screen layout (Customers)

here select account group then go in to details here you can find the field Output determ.proc. under general data tab.

Maintain Output determination process there.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Output determ.proc in General tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't find Output determination in General tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ohh i thought you are not able to see that field so you can make it visible by account group. Anyways,

You can create customer output determination procedure in V/46.

And assign it to account group in V/37 or OVT0.

Thanks,

Raja